Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Bentley!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Bentley!! 

I know it's so clique, but I can't believe he is 2! This little boy has been such a light in my eye. He is always so happy and is so sweet. I remember after he was born just feeling like he always belonged to our family. A few of his favorite things recently are:
Hats! This boy LOVES hats. As I'm grabbing my keys and purse to go out the door he always asks for a hat. 
SHOES! He doesn't discriminate between shoes, he loves them all. Mens shoes, womens shoes, flip flops, clogs, slippers- he'll wear them all. 
Dinosaur Train! One of his favorite shoes right now is "choo-choo train" which translations to Dinosaur train. 
His Mom! He is still a little momma's boy through and through. But he's just so cute! He always says "Tank you Mom"and "Wub you mom". He. is. so. cute!
Cookies! The minute we walk into Grandma's house that's the first thing is asks for, and he usually gets it. If I'm being realistic that's really all my kids, but he loves it.
Outside! During the summer if we couldn't find Bentley it was because he went out the doggie door and was playing outside. He is loving the weather and the grass.

We are so happy to have Bentley in our family. We love you little man! Happy Birthday!





































No comments: