Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day! 2014

Mother's Day was pretty low key this year. The kids woke up early with Kyle and they made me some cute pictures and wrote me cute little notes.



After I woke up we had breakfast and Bentley went to play outside. That's a normal morning activity for him. He kept trying to sit in this chair and wear Kyle's shoes at the same time. It wasn't working out too well and he kept falling.


 He was doing pretty well with trying to figure it out. Until he saw me. I think he was pretty irritated that I wasn't helping him.

 We got it all figured out.
 At church the Bishopric gave all us women some cheesecake. It was super yummy. They even had some Dr. Pepper, Coke, and Pepsi- needless to say it was a winner. Bentley came home from church with a super cute card and poem. I loved it, it was so sweet. It didn't last long though, he tore everything off a few minutes later. 
Me and my Kiddos
 
 After dinner at Maries, we got to talk to this guy! Elder Carbonneau. 
He reports home on September 23rd. It will be here before we know it! He is doing so good. He loves the work of being a missionary and you can tell that he is so happy to be in the mission field. We're proud of you Derek!! 

No comments: