Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goals

Today in one of my choirs we had a goal setting day and this is what one of my students put on the board as we set our goals. We came up with the goals together as a class so that we were all on board from the start. Here is what we came up with. Most of you probably won't appreciate it as much as I do.


Notice the first goal... Have Fun :) haha


So I had to define FUN :)


Which led to one of my favorite quotes from my Dad.


The Next Goal... Respect
Who say's the pianist never gets any respect :) I'm so proud of my students.



That's right respect all around :)


I always tell my students that if they don't like a song then to keep it to themselves because they don't have the right to take away permission for someone else to like it.




Cause when we work together we got the right stuff.
Go Wonder Pets!



Ultimate Unity... They even want to go to the hospital with us when Alli has the baby.




Not sure they quite got the right message on this one.
I tried to explain how singers are actors too.




You like the rewards and consequences list?
My personal favorite... Public Humiliation.



I like the attachment to the reward of a brownie party.

We got a least one Dictator statement in :)

And by the end of the day this was our final product. I love my students. :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I really miss being around those kids.

And I always felt very respected. Ha ha!! That's so funny.

That board is very good.

Kathy said...

Ill chaperon the field trip ! Lets do it!