Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

The Monday after we went to the Pumpkin Patch we had the Larson's over for some traditional carving of the pumpkins. London's pumpkin was a little top heavy and kept falling over, Macy's pumpkin lost the middle of her eyes, and my pumpkin was two faced because one side was basically a big whole. Lorin and Lisa on the other hand ere champions! Lorin spent the whole time on his 1 45pound pumpkin. I think it looks like Mater from Cars.

In our family Kyle and the kids get the guts out and I do the carving.


I had the kids draw on the pumpkin what they wanted me to carve. After they were carved they loved just coloring all over them with sharpies.
Bentley really just ate pizza and pumpkin rolls the whole time.



Our Pumpkins!
Lorin, Lisa, Alli, Bentley, London, and Macy's!


No comments: