Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I love geting tagged! This one is from Breezy...

1. Answer the questions about the list of friends/family that you have on your blog.
2. If you don't have the number of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for your your list.
3. Tag your friends and family.
  • When did you meet the first person on your list?
That would be Brent and Jodie- Kyle's brother and sister-in-law. I met them Brent for the first time about October or November of 2007... he was in town for business I think and we were down in the valley with Kyle's students for the State Fair. I first met Jodie when we went to New York and stayed at their house. They are such a cute and awesome family!
  • What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Caitlin! She is so sweet and is so creative! I love hearing about her adorable son- her blogs somehow also make me laugh!
  • What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?
That would be Chris and Kati, and Cindy Carroll. Chris is my brother- so that means Kati is my sister-in-law. I think the best thing I like about them is.. they make the cutest babies! I love their babies! and Cindy is like my second mom. That's Stormy's mom and I have known stormy for like.. ever. I was always at their house when I was younger. I remember when I was dating a boy and Cindy told him that I was like her daughter and if he made me sad she was going to hurt him. haha. It was when we were leaving for Prom. It's was pretty funny.
  • How long have you known the 8th person on your list?
I have no idea who that is. It's Kyles friend.
  • What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd person on your list?
Jesse and Amber impresses us by living in Utah. We all know what a challenge that would be. Seth and Tara.. I'm impressed that she has 3 kids all 3 and under and still can look cute every time I see her. That's impressive.
  • What memory do you have with the 23rd person on your list?
Steven and Meghan are my 23rd.. and I would have to say that my favorite memories would be when Steven and I were in High School and he took me and our friends to the dances every Saturday. It was so fun and we had a blast every time.
  • Say something nice about the 27th person on your list.
Tyler Gardner. Tyler is a such a sweetheart and he is going through a lot right now. He has more courage and strength than anyone I know.

You're it!!
Chris and Kati, Steven and Meghan, Jennifer and Michael, Caitlin and Zach

4 comments:

Carbonneau said...

I may be biased. But I agree, Chris and I have super cute kids! Who absolutely adore their aunt alli and unlce kyle...AND I posted like 6 tymes last night...so come see some super cute pics and check out my blog!

small time pictures said...

Kyle I forgot. I wanted to let you know that the blog has just barely started. By that I mean there isn't much posted yet.
Maybe you should post your Karma idea. I thought that one was good.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! Jesse almost peed his pants when I read him that. Utah's not THAT bad, guys! You're too funny.

Jodie said...

OHHH, thanks for the nice comments about Tyler! He is one strong kid, for sure!!

Emma still talks about you guys every single day. You'll just have to come and visit again!