Friday, May 16, 2008

I love you Kyle!

Our first year anniversary is on May 19- this Monday, but we will be at Disneyland so I figured I should write a little something before we left, so when we came back I could just fill you in on the trip!
I can't believe how much we have been through and how much we have grown together in the last year. As you've already seen in our blog, we have had so much going on and we have enjoyed almost every minute of it.
I am so glad that I chose to marry Kyle and he chose to marry me. I probably couldn't have picked a better match for me. He has never raised his voice at me, and is always the first to admit that he did something wrong, even if he knows he didn't really do it :) He always puts me first no matter what and I'm so great full for him. He works so hard at his job and tries so hard to make sure that I have everything that I want and need. Everyone always says that your first year is the hardest, and I can't imagine that this is the hardest it will get for us. Kyle is amazing and I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.

3 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

Yeah, everyone says the first year is the hardest but to me I think it's the easiest! I bet it'll get harder :o)

KathyCarbs said...

AAwwww, and we are lucky to have him for a son-in-law. He truly does make Alli very happy and we are sooo grateful to have him in our family :)

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I was reading my comment and I totally it'll get harder for everyone...not just you guys! :o) But marriage will still be great!