Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday London!

London just had her 4th birthday!! She is such a great helper with Bentley and is so sweet and sassy. She has such a sensitive soul and really lets you know when something is NOT how she wants it. If London suddenly bursts into tears it usually because she asked me for a drink and I forgot to give it to her, I'm afraid sometimes she suffers from "middle child syndrome". She absolutely LOVES baby's and baby dolls and anything mommy like. She is a master puzzle girl and can do puzzles for an hour straight. We have been so blessed with London, things are pretty easy going of her. Since Macy has gone to school she's a little needier with needing something to do, but I expected that and it's nice to have some one on one time with London while Bentley and Alli (The little girl I watch) are down for their naps. She has such a cute sense of humor and really tries to make people laugh and giggle. We are so lucky to have her in our family. I got a little nostalgic and posted WAY too many pictures, but they will all look cute as a collage in my next Blog Book. :)
We love you, Lou Lou!








































































































No comments: