Friday, May 11, 2012

Home Stretch!

We've made it! 3rd trimester! We're almost done! 
If you ask any given website or doctor when the 3rd trimester starts, they will tell you different things. I've heard from 26 weeks-28 weeks. 
Since I'm 27weeks and 5 days, I'll make it my own job to claim I'm in the 3rd trimester :)
To mark the occasion, here's the bump! 


If you know me at all, I don't post belly pics.
 (I always feel like I look dumb)
I started filling out Baby Boy's baby book and realized I hadn't taken a single belly shot.
 I started feeling guilty; headed to the bathroom, closed the shower curtain, almost cleaned the mirror but then decided if I didn't take the picture right then it wasn't gonna happen, grabbed my phone and snapped it
... and what-do-ya-know, I don't think this one is too shabby so I'm bloggin' it. 
Here ya go little boy, your Mommy does love you!

No comments: