Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Camping

Every year when I was growing up, we went Easter camping with my Mom's side of the extended family. I was super excited when we started planning this Easter trip and I hope that we can keep the tradition going for our kids. My Aunt Steph, Uncle David, Amber, her boyfriend Paul, my Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Randy, Chris and Kati, Steven and Meghan, Derek, Benjamin and his Mom and Brother were all able to make it. We had such a relaxing time. I love to go camping because you don't have to worry about anything else going on in the world- it's just you and nature. The nights were really cold, but it was beautiful during the day. Along with Easter, it was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary so we had a little party for them with an awesome slideshow that Kati and my Mom put together. My Aunt Steph made them an awesome cake and my Mom put together a picture collage and put their original wedding book into a restored one.







No comments: