Friday, April 29, 2011

Guys and Dolls

Alicia Deets inspired me to get my blog books going (Thanks Alicia!!) so I'm going to go back and update a little bit for our posterity :) I've thought a lot about going back to where I left off, which was really when London was born, but I'm going to hit the highlights of the parts in the last couple months that we've skipped over!

The last semester of school for Kyle was CARRAAZZY. He did 3 musicals on top of a tour to Disneyland. All of which were VERY fun. The first musical they did was Guys and Dolls. We had a lot of fun with it and the kids did amazing. It was close to my favorite musical in Joseph City. The kids really made it their own which made all the difference in the world. My favorite part of Kyle teaching in Joseph City was how much Macy loved to be with Kyle's students. She hardly was ever cranky when we were at "Daddy's house" (That's what she called the J.C. Auditorium) because she just felt so at home with those kids and they just loved her. During this musical Macy really bonded with a lot of the kids and she had a blast trying on and playing with a lot of the props! Guys and Dolls was really his auditions choirs musical- then they did Honk Jr. for his Honor Choir and Willy Wonka for his Jr. High Musical. They all did very well and they were all really entertaining. I'm learning a lot being a music teachers wife, but I still have a long way to go when it comes to figuring out why we have to do so much in one year :)



1 comment:

Alicia said...

You won't regret it! LOVING all of the pictures. Your family is so cute. I love it. The girls are going to be so glad you took all of these pictures. They're going to eat them up when they're older!