Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Our town does an Easter Egg Hunt every year and Macy was finally old enough to go and actually participate. Kyle had something going on that Saturday so Marie and I took Macy and London down to the park to check it out. I was shocked at how many eggs were on this baseball field, but I was even more shocked at how fast they got picked up! All the kids stood in a line on one side of the field and wait for someone to say "Go" then they would just mow the eggs down in one swoop. It took max about 5 minutes and all the eggs were gone! Macy absolutely loved it, and London loved trying to eat the eggs that Macy gave her. We tried to get Macy to take a picture with the Easter Bunny, but she wasn't having much of that. We finally got her to stand next to the Bunny, but even then it was one picture and she was done. I'm really glad that our town has events like this and I look forward to doing it again, even though it was quick lived.





No comments: