Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 Months!

Today was Macy 2 month check-up. She is 9 lbs and 13 oz. (32 percentile) Exactly 3 pounds and 1 ounces more than when she was born. She is 22 inches long (34 percentile) and and her head is 38.5 cm (43 percentile). So she has a bigger head than body. She's still cute. :) They gave her the shots, and of course she didn't like it, who does?!

In honor of her 2 month birthday I'll post pictures that I should have posted a long time ago :) These are pictures of her when she was 3 weeks old and were taken by Cindy Carroll (she's amazing!!). There are tons of cute pics but here are my favorite...


4 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

Awww Macy, she's so cute! I cannot believe she is already 2 months! Time flies!

Mary said...

Alli,
I love the picture in color of you holding Macy. That could easily be enlarged.

Petersens said...

I seriously think you're baby is one of the cutest I've ever seen! She makes some adorable faces! (you probably don't know me, but Kyle might remember me. I know Brian and Kims families really well)

Liz said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I love her pictures! I can't believe she is so petite for 2 months! Ben is a little chunker- 10lbs, 1oz at his 2 week checkup :)

We should get them together in...say... 22 years !