Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just let me move on...

Have you had that one thing in your life that it seems just can't go right? No matter how hard or how long you possibly try, you just fail every time?! It has to be one of the most frustrating things I've had in my life so far. This may sound pathetic, but it's true. Biology and I just don't like each other. There's just something about me that makes Biology say "nope, she can't move on."

I had a "take-home" test in my Biology course, which means it's an online test and you get to use your book and notes and what not. I had taken half the test and decided I needed to save it so I didn't lose anything. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and found the "save" button right next to the "submit" button. I concentrated VERY hard to hit the "save" button because I didn't want to screw this up. Somehow, I apparently pressed submit. I got a 92 out of 200 on my test. Since I only answered half the questions, it makes me think if I would have done the entire test I would have gotten a pretty decent score. My grade went from a 92% to a 62%. I sent an e-mail to my teacher asking if there was anything I could do, but there's been no response yet.

I have never had this much trouble with a course before, and it's a 100 level course. I just don't know what to do anymore. It really seems like I just can't win. Ugh- I have to go do a lab report now, for here on out I have to do VERY well on my tests and labs so I can pass...

1 comment:

Stormy and Spenser said...

oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I hate how awful biology is to you! If it were possible to beat the crap out of biology, I would for sure!