Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm procrastinating...

Thank you for the tag Alicia! I was running out of excuses not to start on my Biology Essays :)

Four Places I've Lived:
1. In Joseph City. That's right, that's where my roots began. We lived there for my whole first year of life :)
2. The Sunora house. That was probably my favorite house. I tell Kyle if we ever build a house and have lots and lots of $ I want to build that house again for us to live in
3. In Mesa, like 3 different apartments.
4. In Holbrook.

Four Favorite Books:
1. Harry Potter... cliche I know, but I loved them :)
2. Twlight and Eclipse... I would say the other two, but those weren't my favorite..
3. The Face... it was the first book I ever read by myself (willingly) it's a murder mystery
4. Man oh man... I'll go with... Green Eggs and Ham

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Remember the Titans. There was a time in HS where I literally watched this movie several times every Sunday. I had the entire movie memorized. Beginning to end. Even the songs. I love it.
2. The Lion King
3. Aladdin
4. Um, right now.. Stick It. so funny.

Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. I drooled all over the arm of my very first boyfriend when I was 14... nice.. i know.
2. In 6th grade we were playing Red Rover and I was called... I hauled butt to the other line of linked armed 6th graders and I was clothes-lined. My feet flew over my head and I landed flat on my back. When I opened my eyes I had about 10 of my fellow students staring at me in a circle. Totally something you would see on a movie.
3. In 7th grade a roach crawled across the floor right under my desk and i jumped up and asked if cockroaches bite. The whole class laughed at me. I felt so dumb.
4. In HS we were at swim team and everyone one was done and I was swimming into the wall and popped my head up and said "I smell... DUCKIE" (from the land before time) and everyone stared at me like I was crazy. Stormy looked at me in horror and quickly saved me by fake laughing and then saying "Inside Joke!". We both started laughing hysterically. Now it really is an inside joke :)

Four Dreams of Mine:
1. To have everything scrapbooked from New York...
2. Own my own house that I can paint :)
3. Have a golden retriever to be friends with Zeus
4. To go back to New York and see like 10 broadway shows

Four Pet Peeves:
1. when there is like 3 seconds left on the microwave and someone opens it and leaves the 3 seconds on there. JUST WAIT 3 SECONDS FOR PETE'S SAKE
2. Leaving cabinet doors open
3. LAME excuses. I don't mind excuses, but lame ones (those ones that someone says then you think about them later and you're like.. you did not really try that excuse did you?!) are dumb
4. bills.

Four things that make me Really Happy:
1. Seeing my mom
2. After I do a craft and it turns out cuter than I thought it woul dbe.
3. That I'm going to be a mom in like.. 22 weeks (approximately)
4. Getting a really tough assignment done and getting a good grade

Four people I tag:
1. Kati
2. Tara
3. Meghan
4. Stephanie!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, thanks for doing this! I laughed so hard! I keep imagining that game of "Red Rover" -only in my mind, it plays in slow motion.

Stormy and Spenser said...

OH MAN! The embarassing moments made me laugh so hard! I was there for 3 of them, and I can picture them all SO well! Inside Joke! lol it kills me everytime! :)

Ross Family said...

Okay, so, I have a confession - I don't know what being "tagged" means. Did I win a prize??? Did I win money??? We think we'd like money, but, we wouldn't know because we haven't had much. sorry to be the lame, don't know much friend!