Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Him or Me?!

Alrighty- let's sum up me and Kyle ;)

1. Who is your man? that would be Kyle Gardner
2. How long have you been together? haha we always kinda of joke about this one- but to keep it simple a little over a year
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? very Married
4. How old is your man? 26

You or your man?
1. Who eats more? that would probably be Kyle, but if we're out to eat and I'm done with my food I usually always have to have a least a bite of his haha
2. Who said "I love you" first? he did like... a few months before I did :)
3. Who weighs more? Kyle
4. Who sings better? Him totally
5. Who's Older? ha ha, Kyle- by 6 years
6. Who's smarter? we're both smart at our own things- it varies with the topic

Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? that would me, Kyle doesn't get mad very easily at all and when he does he keeps is very calm
8. Who does the laundry? I do- he doesn't have time to do that
9. Who does the dishes? he does the dishes while I'm clearing the table
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? it depends, sometimes I get sick of the side I've been sleeping on so I have Kyle trade me till I'm sick of that side :) As of right now, me
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? that would be mine!
13. Who's better with the computer? Kyle
14. Who mows the lawn? Kyle, right now it's very dead but in the summer time he does
15. Who pays the bills? I do- I stress about them too much so if he did it I would probably bug him too much about it, so I like to
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? Kyle
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? it comes out of the same account, but Kyle
19. Who's the most stubborn? me :)
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Kyle- even when I know that I'm wrong
21. Who's parents do you see more? Kyle's, we live close down the street
22. Who named your dog? Kyle did
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He did
25. What did you do? we went to the cafeteria for lunch :)
26. Who's more sensitive? I am.. at least I cry more ha ha
27. Who's taller? That would be Kyle
28. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends, and we both have like 3 that we keep in touch with really well..
29. Who has more siblings? Kyle- he has 8 kids in his family and I have 4
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Let's be honest :) Kyle does, I just lay them out for him in the morning :)

1 comment:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

The one about who sleeps on which side of the bed is funny...cause guess what alli, me and meghan switch sides as well when I get sick of the side i've been on....must be i the Carbonneau genes.