Friday, December 1, 2017

October 2017

October really was pretty chill too. I'm starting to think when school starts we get a little boring. Somewhere in the past couple months Bentley learned to ride his bike REALLY good and can do it without help at all. Macy started practicing more and learned to start and stop and has been rocking her bike too. Almost every day the kids ask to go to the skate park right when they get home from school. They meet their cousins and a couple neighbor kids over and play until the parents tell them to come home from dinner. It really is a pretty magical childhood for them right now. It's starting to get colder so the days are numbered, but they are taking every bit of warmth and sunlight they can get. 

I did get a bunch of cute pictures of Ella this month. She's just so sweet. I walked in on her sleeping with her hands behind her head the other day, it was so cute. I just wanted to pick her up and kiss her, but I let her sleep instead.I did her hair in pig tails one day and the next day her hair was CrAzY. She wouldn't let my comb it and it was pretty rockin' all day.

We made volunteer hours for the year at the Petrified Forest Marathon running the kids back and forth to the aid stations. It's always  fun day. It wasn't too windy OR cold these year. Yay!

We took our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Steven and Meghan joined us and the Larsons for one VERY windy trip. We were there for a whole 25 minutes before we left. Instead of taking all our 10 kids to a restaurant we decided to get pizza and come back to our place to play games. 

Halloween was so much fun this year! I was subbing that day and really didn't want to miss Park's parade. Luckily the teacher had a prep right when I needed it and I drove super fast to the school and was able to catch London. I'll have to upload the picture when I get connected to my phone :). Macy was  black cat, London was Moana, Bentley was Branch, and Ella was a puppy. The night before Halloween the HS did a trunk or treat that we joined in on. There was a VERY long line for not a lot of candy, but it was still fun and the kids got to dress up. For Halloween we decided the kids were old enough to go to the doors on their own. Kyle, Ella, and I stayed in the car and followed the kids as they went from door to door. It was so fun listening to them say Happy Halloween and Thank You without us standing over there. Bentley was so cute and got so excited when someone would give him  a lot of candy. We heard a lot of "This is the best day EVER" and "Yay! Oh Thank you! Thank you!"They had a blast. We stopped by the town Halloween Spooktacular after Trick or Treating and got the kids bags all filled to the top. They had one great Halloween. 
October 















No comments: