Tuesday, May 8, 2018

All good things...

I have loving blogging for our family. It has been so fun to look back and see how much our kids have grown and all the fun things we've done as a family. The blog started out as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with our family. Once I figured out how to get our blog printed into a book, it developed into our family history.

With instagram and facebook being so popular, I feel like our every day lives there are a great update for our friends and extended family. I have decided instead of journaling on the blog and then recreating it into our blog-book, I am going to skip the blog and go straight to the book and stop updating our blog. Although our blog won't be updated anymore, you can follow us on other social medias.

No comments: