Thursday, August 16, 2012

Preschool

Macy started PRESCHOOL August 2nd. She's 3 1/2 and a very busy girl. She is so smart and I didn't feel like I was giving her enough to do at home or enough time playing with other kids. The preschool that the school district here does is extremely cheap and it's only 3 hours a day for 3 days a week. I figured we could do that. The first day she was pretty hesitant to be left, but the teacher told me I could stay a little bit so we hung out and played with the toys for about 45 minutes until it was time to go play outside. I let Macy know I needed to go home and feed Bentley while she went and played on the playground. She gave me a hug and told me goodbye. It was a great first day, she didn't want me to leave at first but then told me it was okay- I was proud of her. 



No comments: