Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerbread Decorating

How on earth do you say No to a face like that?
 Macy had been asking me for a couple days to make a gingerbread house. I had picked up a kit and because I wasn't in the best of moods (morning sickness will do that to ya), I kept putting her off. Finally a bucked up, told myself Macy was only going to have her 3rd Christmas once, and decided to decorate the house. Macy wanted to do it all by herself, but after some convincing she said I could help her. We checked out the box and she decided which house she wanted to do, and got to work!

I wish I had some pictures of the finished product, but alas I don't. It really was a fun little activity to be able to do with her. I hope to continue traditions like this every year, morning sickness stricken or not.

No comments: