Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally Home

For a long time I didn't feel like I had a home. I didn't feel like Buckeye was really "home" anymore but I didn't feel like Holbrook was either. It was kind of Limbo. I was thinking about it today, and for the first time in 3 years I feel like I have a home. Holbrook is my home. Though Holbrook doesn't have much going for it... here's some stuff I bet YOUR home doesn't have :)

The Wigmans, a.k.a. Cozy Cone Hotel! That's right people, did you have a Pixar/Disney film about YOUR town?! Didn't think so.
A DINOSAUR shop. See- Holbrook is like a fairytale already :) hahahhaha

A Mexican Food place on every block. (All 3 of them!)
The Pow Wow Trading Post! Turn right on that street and you're on your way to our place! It may not be very big and it may not have many stores. It may be kind dirty and not very pretty. You might not be able to go anywhere past 10 o'clock because everything is closed and you might have to go 30 miles to Winslow to go to Walmart- but it's where Kyle and I started our family, bought our first home, grew together, made friends, and...it's home.


***I can't believe I just admitted this to the world. Give me a little time to let it sink in that I really do like it here...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

aawwww thats nice :)

Jodie said...

I LOVE Romo's. :)