Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scentsy Party

I'm hosting an online Scentsy party...
"Scentsy?"- you may say
Oh yes... SCENTSY!
If you have never heard of Scentsy before, it's an awesome "wick-less candle". First you start off with a warmer, which you can keep forever, and you buy the scents to go with it. Unlike a candle, it doesn't have an open flame, it uses a 25 watt light bulb to heat up the wax and leaves your house smelling fabulous! The wax doesn't get hotter than body temperature, so you don't have to worry about getting burnt or anything. You can leave it on 24 hours a day if you would like, which means no worries if you have to run out the door and you accidently leave it on. The warmers come in all different styles and there are soo many different scents that you can get.

They make AWESOME Christmas presents (hint hint Kyle) and tis the season :)
If you live in Holbrook or around here I have samples of all the different scents so you can smell them and you can order directly from me. I also have a super cute warmer that you can look at and a plug-in warmer that goes directly into the wall like a night light.

If you don't live around here, you can order them online...
go to www.scentsy.com/ruis
then scroll down and on the bottom left hand corner click on "My Events"
A calendar will pop up click on Alli Gardner on the 29
THEN click shop for this event...
and last but not least.. ENJOY!

My party ends on November 29th, so you have two weeks from today!
Have fun!

7 comments:

KathyCarbs said...

I LOVE my scentsy warmer!!!
cactus tea, spiced orange harvest are a couple of my fav scents...
I got one of the plug ins for my bathroom and its perfect!

KathyCarbs said...

winter wonderland is yummy too...

Jodie said...

Okay, what is your favorite scent? I love cinnamony scents. Any suggestions??

Breezy Skye said...

I have one request, Post a picture of you pregnant. I so want to see your cute belly.

M&L said...

That is a really great idea, especially with a baby coming into the picture. And a changing table and bassonet? would be great! We welcome any new or used baby items becaues we have none. I am so excited for you baby in not too long!

M&L said...

Sure if it is not too much trouble, that would be great if you could bring it down and I am sure that someone (hopefully us)could eventually come up there to get the cradle. This is way better then pirating through garage sales!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats i didn't know you were pregnant. I hope all goes well with delivery. Post pictures so we can see the bundle of joy.