Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's a compliment?!

I haven't figured out what a compliment is when your pregnant. I feel like I'm huge. I do. I know that I'm going to get a lot bigger as the weeks go by, but I've been growing for 6 months now- give me some credit here! At church, people ask how far along I am and I say 24 weeks, or they ask when I'm due and I say "Around January 15th"... and I get the same answer with everyone "WOW! Are you kidding me?! You're hardly showing at all. I would have never guessed that!" But then again I was in the kitchen and Kyle says "Man Alli- you look huge" (Side note: I had just gotten done telling him that it bugs me when people tell me I look tiny, so he was trying to make me feel better, but it definitely didn't work)
Then I look at pictures and I'm like.. ya I don't look very big, but I feel big. That's why I haven't posted pictures, I just don't feel like there is much to show :( But none of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit. none. which is understandable because I'm pregnant!

So what's a compliment?! I'm 6 months pregnant and you're telling me I don't look big, okay so do I just ALWAYS look this fat or something?!

I guess with a pregnant-hormonal-emotional women nothing is a compliment. Or maybe that's just a normal woman too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you should still post pictures! Probably if all you heard was how HUGE you are, you wouldn't be happy, that's just part of all the crazy hormones. Everyone would tell me what a cute belly I had, and it wasn't until afterward that my sister told me how fat I was pregnant! So enjoy not showing too much. By the end, NOTHIng will fit and you will end up only wearing your husbands shirts and sweats! (that's what happened to me.)