Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sirius Radio



So "the other day" I was riding with someone who had satellite radio in their car and I was hooked. Ever since then i have caught myself looking for deals on just the receivers or how much a month subscription is, you know all the things you do before you start to bug your wife about how much we "need" it :)

So last Sunday Uncle Glenn shows up and asks what i know about Satellite radio because he just rode in his sons car and he had it and was hooked. So within a few minutes we had ordered him one online.

Saturday when he cam over so that I could install it I had to "try it out" in my car :) you know so that we he showed up I could make sure I could do it. Well that was the final straw I took Alli for a ride with it and we were both hooked :)

Now we are both wating for our new radios to come in later this week haha and to top it off Brian came over today and uncle Glenn made him go listen to it in his truck and he ended up ordering him on too.

So now I wait like a kid on christmas eve for my new Sirius Radio to come in :) I'll let you know how it goes.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Uncle Glenn?! As in, "Heavy G"?! He was my boss when I worked at Mr. G's in Holbrook. We decided that "Glenn" just wasn't cool enough. So we gave him a gangster name. Heavy G. I don't know if he remembers that or not...

Ross Family said...

I better not hear of you taking Rod for a ride in your car. =)