Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photography Hobby to Wedding Photography

I have always considered photography a hobby of mine. When I was in college I took a semester photography class and learned a lot of basics and even how to develop pictures the old school way. Now I know how it feels to reminisce about things that are now obsolete, I guess Alli is right, I am old. 

A couple of years ago Alli and I decided that it would be a good idea to invest in a nice camera so that we could take better pictures of our kids and that renewed my hobby. My niece had seen a few pictures that I had taken and said she liked them (oops) and when she got engaged she talked about how much a photographer costs so I offered to do it for her. I understand what it means to be on a budget :) 

Well she took me up on the offer and I didn't want to mess it up so I offered to do portraits for anyone that wanted them for free! Well with not a lot of time I only got the chance to go out a couple of times. Once with London and then with the Christensen Family and then for some Pre-Mission pictures with Malisa Farnes (A Former Student). Here are some of the pics for their wedding. I will do another post from the other shoots so that it is not a huge post.





















No comments: